Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome Home

I recently returned home after working in Toronto for three weeks making a bit of extra cash before school started. After my four hour mini road trip home I made multiple trips up and down the stairs hauling all the junk I brought with me back to my room. Now the daunting task of unpacking everything and putting it away...trust me, if I wasn't living at home I am quite certain it would have taken me a solid three weeks to actually getting around to putting everything back in order. Amidst the piles of dirty laundry, books, bags, shoes and the 'not quite yet dirty maybe I can still wear it one more time' piles of clothes I noticed this little beauty on my night stand. As a welcome home gesture my mom always puts fresh flowers beside my bed. I never really took the time to appreciate this gesture before. Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment